Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 27, 2010

What Can You See?

I've already talked a great deal about the details I saw walking around San Francisco. Doors, transportation, and people. I'm amazed at the great variety in a city so small in land area. Each neighborhood has its own character, architectural style, terrain, and even weather. Next time you set foot in San Francisco, I challenge you two spend time perusing the different areas of town. Don't just hit up the tourist traps and popular restaurants, but get a feel for the city through its characteristic sections. I can't quite recall in which neighborhood I snapped these photos, but they were some of my favorites from the walk.


Welcoming the Faithful


Winding Up

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment