Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Beautiful Women

In preparation for a big wedding weekend in San Francisco with the opportunity to take photographs of lots of college friends, I couldn't resist renting the king of all portrait fixed focal length lenses, the Canon 85mm f/1.2L USM. While I was surprised how far back I needed to stand from my subjects given my crop sensor camera, I was blown away by the ease and beauty with which it snapped portraits. I couldn't help but turn the lens on the beautiful women around me, namely Molly, her sister, and their mother.

I love each of these photos individually, but you'll see I combined them into a proof at the bottom of the blog entry. Molly, Hanna, and Nancy - thanks for your patience in letting me capture these portraits of you. You're all radiant in them.

Big Grin          Suave?


Hannah


Wise Woman


Lindahl Ladies

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment