Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Feed the Horse

While with family recently celebrating the great life that Granny lead, I snuck a few moments to observe Robin's triplets feeding the neighbor's horse. I've already showed you the horse in a recent blog entry, but it was amazing to watch how the simple act of plucking grass from the ground and reaching over a low fence to share it with a beast several times larger than yourself. While I like each of these shots individually, the girls are triplets and as such must be presented together. Here is how I would do it.

Horse Triptych


I also caught one that celebrates the innocence of youth and reminds us to celebrate these little moments and to perhaps slow down a bit. I'll let you decide what this photo says.

Daughter in Spring


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment