Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Goodbye Snow

Well it was a fun week here in the Seattle area. Closed schools, packed snow, icy conditions, working from home, playing in the snow, and dinner with friends who rode a sled to our apartment! There were warm soup dinners and cold walks with the dog. All in all, it was a great week but I think the region is ready to get back to our normal winter weather.


Here are my final winter images from our afternoon walk to Roanoke Park. Drifter loved playing in the snow and I had a great time capturing some images of the white stuff before it melted away.

     

How cute is Drifter watching traffic on the freeway?

I have to warn you that I have some adorable puppy images coming up on the blog, as well as some images from a photo walk I took yesterday with the Microsoft Photography Club. Stay tuned!
_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  Pin It   

No comments:

Post a Comment