Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do You Ever Feel Like This?

I imagine that we all start each day with the best of intentions. I began my morning today with class at the gym and a great sweat, followed by a breakfast of egg whites, fresh strawberries, and whole grain wheat toast. Needless to say, I'm feeling great about this beginning.

But sometimes things just don't work out as planned. And sometimes you wake up feeling downright lazy and tired, especially if you've ever woken up on a brisk fall morning in the Pacific Northwest. While we're not there yet, I found some animals at the zoo recently that just couldn't resist an early morning nap before the sun began to heat up the daytime air. I think we can all relate to these sleepy cats.

Sleepy Lion


Sleepy Cheetah

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment