Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Step Away

When you're with a group of people visiting a popular attraction and it's not specifically a photo walk, it can be difficult to capture those signature photos. Sure, you'll get plenty of friends and family photos and other snapshots, but I urge you to step away from the group and capture photos of those things that really catch your eye.

At the Oregon Zoo, I snapped hundreds of photographs of co-workers and animals, but was chided when I walked away to point my lens at some leaves. What's so exciting about leaves?, they said. Well I must have seen something they didn't, because I love these photos of tropical leaves, both in their vibrant green and in black and white.

Tropically Green


Layered Leaves in Black and White

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment