Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unexpected

One of the things I find most exciting about photography is the unexpected. Often, when I head out with my camera and miscellaneous gear for a photo excursion, I have a good idea of what I would like to photograph and those images I really want to capture. But it's difficult to know for sure what I'll see and discover through my lens.

At the Oregon Zoo on Sunday, I expected to snap photos of a variety of animals in captivity. I did not, however, expect to find the scenes below: a wall of handprints and two abstract designs captured from illuminated leaves. I hope you enjoy them!

Hands


I love the banding in this image.
Brilliantly Striped


And a standard tropical leaf design.
Radiating

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment