Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Exciting News! CYBER MONDAY SALE

I've got some exciting news to share with each of you that has been in the works for several days. Starting tonight at midnight, I will be having a CYBER MONDAY sale at my Etsy store. For just 24 short hours, you can save 25% off all framed prints in a variety of sizes, finishes, and photo selections.

I have some larger fine art photography that is framed and for sale at my Etsy store, including one of my favorites, a black and white shot of the bridge at the Portland Japanese Garden. It's printed as an 11x14" image on panchromatic, resin-coated paper for bold blacks and whites and is finished with a white mat and black flat wood frame. It's regularly $175, but just $131.25 on Cyber Monday.



I also have a new series of smaller images framed in vintage instant film borders. Each is a 4x6" print with white mat and simple thin black metal frame. The regular price is just $65, but $48.75 tomorrow!





There are a variety of other framed prints available tomorrow for sale. Each will be 25% off, so I recommend viewing them today and picking out your favorite. Prices adjust at midnight. See you tomorrow for Cyber Monday!

My Etsy Store
____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment