Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hanna's Graduation

Recently, I had the privilege of photographing Molly's younger sister, Miss Hanna Lindahl, on the occasion of her graduation from Chico State University. We shot her graduation announcement photos in the gorgeous backyard of her childhood home, which is prettier than most parks I've visited. I think Hanna looks great in these photos, and you can see several below.

     


You can view all of the select images from our photo shoot on a custom website I build for all portrait clients. I've even included a little bio and gallery on Hanna's website! Below you'll also see a storyboard of images from Hanna's commencement last Saturday at Chico State University.



Tomorrow, tune in for pictures from the graduation celebration thrown for Hanna's big day!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment