Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 21, 2010

More Hippos

It has been several months since I first dedicated a blog post about hippos to Katie. I won't repeat the fun facts about hippos that I learned in preparation for writing that blog - if you missed them, follow the link above to check them out! Today, though, I will tell you how much fun I had photographing Portland's Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade floats, which were on display at the Waterfront Village recently. While we're going to start with a look at a full float, many of the pictures you'll see in the coming days are of the details of the floats, the all-natural elements that come together in blocks of color and patterns.

For now, enjoy this mother hippo and her nearby baby.

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Baby Hippo

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment: