Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, May 21, 2010

When You Need a Friend

As the proud parent of a cuddly canine, I've always thought that Drifter will eventually need a furry friend to keep him company. Molly's had her share of dogs in her life and has a number of opinions when it comes to a 2nd dog. One thing we can agree on is that he should be a bigger and active dog.

While at the Lake Oswego farmer's market last weekend, I saw this lovable creature patiently waiting for his owner outside the local boulangerie. He instantly reminded me of my little guy and I imagined all the mischief they could get into together. And then I was surprised at how calm and well behaved he was, unlike Drifter. But there's always room for improvement.

All Tied Up


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

2 comments:

  1. Cute! He does look like a bigger Drifter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are a little furry too. You could give Drifter a little human brother for companionship. ;)

    ReplyDelete