Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Near the Market

I often take my camera with me to the farmer's market on weekends to capture shots of freshly picked produce, market baskets, and the bounty the earth provides. At the same time, I don't really take that many photos, usually because I'm busy managing the bags, selecting delectable goodies, and paying for them. But I've had some great market shots over the years. Just last week at the Lake Oswego market, I captured a good portion of the photos I like near the market in front of a French boulangerie.

Deep Veining


This photo was great in color, with vibrant greens amidst a dark background. But with such deep veining in the leaves and crisp edges, I couldn't resist seeing it in black and white. Enjoy!

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment