Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

At Sunrise

I will be the first to admit that I am not even close to mastering the sunrise landscape. Light changes so quickly and metering to get it all right can be a challenge. Nevertheless, I had a great time shooting and processing the "sweeping" landscapes of tulip fields early Saturday morning. I was not alone, joined by some 20 photographers of all ages and skill levels photographing for fun and for profit.

Amarillo Beauty


I wish you all could have been there at sunrise to take in these tulips, but I hope that you can appreciate it them from these photos.

Rows upon Rows


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

2 comments:

  1. that's beautiful eric! i think you captured the changing light very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed, especially that ominous-looking last photo. Is that pointy thing in the distance Mount Hood?

    ReplyDelete