Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bundled Up & Stylish

We're experiencing a bit of winter weather here in Seattle. While on our way to the gym on Sunday, Molly and I were forced to turn around as heavy, wet snow began to accumulate on the numerous hilly streets surrounding our house. It was mostly gone by midday Monday, but overnight snow has now blanketed the city again and promises to continue falling through lunch. Initial estimates were 4 to 14 inches of snow, but it appears Seattle proper may only see 2-4 at this point. Nevertheless, it seems like a great day to bundle up and maybe capture some photos late this afternoon when the flurries have subsided.


I look forward to sharing some of my images with you from a walk in the park on Sunday. In the mean time, I'd like to present Drifter's beautiful Christmas sweater, a gift from Molly's parents. It's warm and stylish and without a doubt I think he loves wearing it. I'm sure of that. I think.


Perhaps we'll even slip it on today so Drifter can get in the mood as he stares out the window at the powder building on the hot tub and neighborhood streets.

A Sleepy Puppy


_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  Pin It   

No comments:

Post a Comment