Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, July 29, 2011

A Man and His Dog

I shared with you one of my favorite blog posts yet on Wednesday, about a woman and the dog she loves. Or perhaps it was more about the little dog who so energetically loves her caretaker. Today's post is most certainly about my little boy Drifter. I've blogged about him a great deal here, mostly because I've amassed a good number of cute photos of our little canine.

Well Molly managed to snap an image of us at the birthday party recently. It's not the best image of Drifter and me, but I love the party hats and the fact that I now have a picture of the two of us. Prepare for this to be a new Facebook photo, too!



Have a great weekend!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment