Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baking for Friends

As I've previously mentioned here in writing, I've been doing a bit of baking lately. Sometimes it's for a special occasion, like requested cookies as a surprise for Valentine's Day. But mostly it's because I enjoy the activity and love the outcome. At the same time, I refuse to eat an entire plate of cookies or a full batch of lemon macarons. I just refuse to put those pounds on no matter how much I love the things I'm baking.

Lemon Macarons Packaged


So, if you're lucky enough to live in Chico or nearby, I encourage you to monitor my baking extravaganzas. Not only because I know you're reading my blog, but because it means you could get free pastries and cookies! And who would pass that up? So feel free to connect with me via blog comment or Facebook and let me know if you'd like a little treat. There are still a few packaged lemon macarons left, as seen above.
_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment