Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ready to Launch

If you're a regular follower of this blog and my photography, you will no doubt have noticed that some things have changed around here in the past several days. I'm excited to announce that I have completely rebranded Eric Lovelin Photography, redesigned my website, and am ready to launch!



This complete overhaul goes along with a new focus for the photo business: senior and lifestyle portrait photography. Going forward, I will still capture and share my favorite fine art photography with you on this blog and on my website (where you can enjoy it and even contact me to purchase it), but I will also focus my paid shoots on portraits in the Chico area. On my website, I encourage you to view a collection of my portrait images and then stop by to read more about investing in your own portraits.

Thanks for all your support and please do share your feedback about the new design, brand, and photo experiences I offer.

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment:

  1. really nice re-design eric! very streamlined and classy :) best of luck getting established with portraits and stuff in chico!

    ReplyDelete