Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Danced Out

I'm about to share with you the final photos from this year's Thrill the World event in Chico, which I must say was a huge success, especially given the weather to which we were treated. Everyone was excited, in great spirits, and danced as only Michael could have in his video. I think the following snapshots are some of the best from the day and especially the cream of the crop for dancing photos. I hope you've enjoyed them. Please do comment and let me know what you thought and how you felt about this year's event.

You can view an online collection of all my Thrill the World photos from this year on my website.

As always, thank you for reading and I hope you love these shots.

Crazed Zombie


MJ Dances


Final Growl


Reach for the Sky

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment