Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Getting Around

How do you get around San Francisco? It surprised me to see the immense variety of modes of transportation in the city. Certainly we can think of walking, which I did to capture these photos in various neighborhoods in the city. And there are the world famous cable cars that can take residents and tourists from downtown to the wharf past landmarks and monuments galore. Go by cab, drive your car, take a bus, or hop on BART. While wandering the alleys on foot, I spotted this vintage bicycle and had to photograph it.

Go By Bike


And I saw an absolutely amazing yellow Karmann Ghia parked sideways on a hill near Lombard street. The logo was beckoning me.
Mellow Yellow


And I even begged Molly to pose for a photo in a nearby alley.
Beautiful Alley

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment