Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Stunning Black and Whites

While walking the Farmers Market in Chico not too long ago with Nancy, we took a break when she pointed out some African Lillies at the Chico Certified Flowers booth. I agreed to photograph them, but was less than impressed in person. Boy, was I wrong! When I looked at my digital film at home, I was blown away by the shape of these flowers and the ways in which I captured them. After editing them and converting them to black and white with Nik Silver Efex Pro, I quickly told Molly that these are some of my new favorite black and white shots.

Don't you just want to have these printed and mounted on your wall?

Bursting Buds


Fully Exposed

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment:

  1. !Me gusto mucho! I really love the second shot. It seems to have freckles which I adore here. You should thank Nancy.

    ReplyDelete