Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

On this Happy St. Valentine's Day, I welcome you to the blog on a holiday filled with chocolate, roses, love, and even a little bit of bitterness. After all, some have dubbed today Singles Awareness Day. And while it's easy to pass off V-Day as too commercial, it's a nice reminder for many to pause from routine and appreciate the ones we love in our lives.

Valentine's Flower


In that spirit, I send out all my love to my dearest Molly on this Valentine's Day. I'll never take for granted your love, care, humor, and thoughtfulness. Waking up next to you each day is a much better present than any box of chocolates or card could ever be.

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment