Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Final Look Around

My list of photos to share with all of you is beginning to grow quite quickly. That often happens when I've captured lots of images in one location and want to slowly blog them and tell you a little about each. Well, let's take one final look around the Washington Park Arboretum, a beautiful place I can't wait to photograph again.


Don't you love the base of this old tree? Oh the stories it could tell... It instantly reminded me of the sprawling trunks covered in moss I saw at the Oregon Coast as a child.


I occasionally love to look up through the trees toward the sky. It can allow for some beautiful color and illuminate structure through contrast, as in this image.


And who doesn't love a good fire hydrant, especially if it's non-traditional, painted a jade-forest green with only a hint of red in the bright metal cap.

Thank you for taking the tour of the arboretum with me. I hope you enjoyed it and would love to hear what you liked the most!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment