Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Afternoon

On my birthday recently, Molly and I took Drifter on a walk around Green Lake in Seattle after a delicious meal at Portage Bay Café. Have you been there? It's delicious and their French Toast selections are not to be missed! Though this past trip I enjoyed winter grits with eggs, Beecher aged white cheddar, sauteed kale, and short ribs. Amazing.


Green Lake was abuzz on that recent Saturday afternoon. Hundreds of Seattleites bundled up for a run, rollerblade, or bike around the lake, taking advantage of the several days of sunshine with which we were blessed. It was brisk, but felt like the quintessential fall afternoon. Doesn't it look like it too?



I have many more images to share with you from our walk, but I hope you enjoy these images of Autumn as it quickly slips away from us!
_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment