Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Change is Gonna Come

I love how I just can't help from thinking of song lyrics to title these blog entries. "A Change is Gonna Come" is a 1964 single from Sam Cooke that came to exemplify the sixties' Civil Rights Movement. I use those same lyrics here to refer to the arrival of fall in Seattle and the changing of the leaves, a transition of color that has been a long spring and summer coming.



Last weekend Molly and I took Drifter to the Washington Park Arboretum just east of our home in Seattle to walk around the beautiful fall colors and enjoy the temperate (and dry) afternoon. The arboretum has a beautiful collection of trees, well-maintained paths, and manicured gardens. But it also feels like a park, a bit rustic, full of joggers and dog walkers. And photographers - capturing everything from weddings and engagements to seniors with full portable lighting rigs. Lots of them.



I look forward to sharing you more of my photos from our walk through the Washington Park Arboretum in the coming days. But I had to tease you with all the beautiful fall colors today so you'd tune in to see some amazing natural textures and colors later this week!


_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment