Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Santa's Little Helper

Well actually he's my little helper. Or so he thinks. When I was outside in the back yard recently photographing a peach galette for a column for the local newspaper, Drifter was determined to stand at my feet and provide any needed assistance. It was mostly moral support since he can't hold a camera and doesn't have an eye for composition, but it was nice to have him there.


Speaking of that peach galette, have you made it yet? It's a 10-inch round (or oval, depending on your rolling skills or preferences) of deliciousness I guarantee you'll love. If you're in a hurry, just use pie dough from the grocery store after making the almond frangipane. You can find the recipe here...

Drifter and I wish you all a great weekend!



_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment