Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Stunned

About a year ago, we received a new addition to the household, Molly's grandma's dog. Her name is Lulu and this is only her second mention on the blog. She's special, unique, little, and different. In fact, it's hard to formulate words to describe her. I chose stunned for the title of the post because I was a bit shocked when I first met her and because she always looks a little stunned, sort of a "deer in the headlights" quality about her. She has an unusual bark/yelp/growl but a delightful little trot when she walks. If a hipster had a purse dog, it would be Lulu.

Well Lulu recently got a haircut and had to be shaved fairly close. Because of this, it was necessary to get her a Christmas sweater and I managed to capture some photos of her at Christmas in her bitty red outfit.

Sweater Madness


My New Digs

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment