Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Winter Squash Winners

I recently photographed a variety of winter squash at the Chico Certified Farmers Market for Nancy Lindahl's column Sweet Basil & the Bee. I've already shared with you some of the fun non-food photos from that trip to the market, but here are some of the squash photos specifically captured for the newspaper.

I love the variety of winter squash available. In all honesty, I'm not sure how you could prepare all of these, though I'm sure roasting and soups are sure bets. But it' hard to even think about winter vegetables and dishes when it's going to be 75 today. I guess we'll save it for another day.

Green Goodies


Cut that Squash     Rouge vif d'Etampes


Winter Squash Aplenty

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment