Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Learning Thriller

I am sure that somewhere in the process of mastering the moves to the world-famous Thriller dance, that there is instruction in the key physical characteristics of zombies. I recall hearing notes from Thrill the World choreographer Elisabeth that reminded zombie dancers to channel rigor mortis through locked dance moves and stiff joints. In fact, rigor mortis means "death stiffness."

But what I saw through my camera lens was a lot of vacant looks--death becomes them--and a great deal of scary grrrs and growls. I'm celebrating those today.

Fierce


Molly snapped a lot of photos of this scary child zombie.
Grrr


Cathy, Chico's Thrill the World founder and leader, is featured at left here.
Zombie Growl

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment