Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Contrasting Trees

I have one final post for you all today from Chaffin Family Orchards in Oroville, California. After spotting a cow grazing beneath some fruit trees, we began to walk back to our car for the next stop on our Passport Weekend tour. But I couldn't leave without some photos of the variety (and color) of the trees themselves at the orchard. I've captured similar scenes before, and I have to say I still love the look of a vibrant green tree against a bold, blue sky.

Green Tree and Sky


But as I spun and looked around for additional opportunities, I was struck by these rows of almond trees. I have converted it to black and white because I think it better captures the texture of the trees and the contrast in the afternoon sky.

Grayscale Almonds

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment