Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Final Wedding Photo

I saved my favorite photo from Sarah's and Devon's wedding for the final post. I love being out and about with Molly, exploring new places and trying new things. But attending a wedding together is not only exciting because of all the reasons I have illuminated thus far, including reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones, but because Molly and I get to see people we care about love each other.

Name Plates


During the dance at the wedding, Molly and I snuck outside with my camera and bugged a stranger to snap a photo of us near the water by moonlight. While it was a bit dark, and some of the photos did not include our heads, I happen to like this one shot she captured. It's not the best photo technically from the series, but I treasure it because I have only a couple handfuls of photos of us together and happen to think we look especially good here.

Molly - it was easy to look happy and smile wide in this photo because it takes little effort to do so when I am with you. You will always make me feel over the moon, even as we pose under it.

By Moonlight


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo of the two of you. Beautiful couple!!!

    ReplyDelete