Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lucky

Nope, it's not that popular Jason Mraz-Colbie Caillat duet, or even the pop song from Britney Spears. Lucky is how I feel on my seventh anniversary with Molly. I'm lucky she chose me, lucky I get to talk to her every day, and lucky to be the recipient of her love. While I won't get too mushy on the blog, I want to share some photos with you all of my dear love. I think you'll be able to feel her infectious laugh and joy that I am happy and lucky to experience on a regular basis.

Love you.

Molly's All Smiles

Smiling Portrait

All Smiles


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

3 comments:

  1. Aw, you guys are so cute. Congrats on 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a cute couple. That's probably because it's only Molly in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete