Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rehab

I recently blogged about my need to photograph something new, to resist the urge to capture even more Fall colors, and to most certainly stop bringing home fallen leaves to photograph. On my way to the store after visiting Chico's Farmers Market yesterday, I resisted the urge to pick up some stunning leaves on the same sidewalk where I previously would have snatched and run. It's a bit of photography rehab, part of a x-numbered-step process that moves me away from detailed Autumnal photos as the seasons change. But I need to show you these leaves, which have probably blown away to a better place by now.

Sandwiched Leaf


Look at how the veins crack through the brilliant color here.
Red and Gray


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment