Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Zombies, the Undead, and Dancing - OH MY!

So I've received some really great feedback about the zombie photos. I can't express in words or any amount of jumping up and down how much this was one of the best events I've seen in Chico's city plaza. I won't beat a dead horse, but any wholesome event that brings out people of all ages to participate and enjoy one single function is worth supporting, lauding, and repeating.

I want to share a few more of my favorites with you from Saturday evening. While I won't have hot air balloon photographs as promised, stay tuned tomorrow for the world's best chocolate chip cookie recipe (according to the NY Times) and even more gorgeous fall photos from my dog walk with Molly and Nancy this afternoon.

Deadly Pretty

Laugh of the Undead

Another dancing photo:

Zombie Hip Gyration

And one more of Cathy, the event organizer.

She Thrilled Chico

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment