Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Online Presence

With some of my free time here in Chico, I have decided to dedicate myself to developing my photography. Most immediately, this means carrying my camera everywhere, taking photos of whatever I can, establishing my website, and blogging about my photographic pursuits on a regular basis. In case you have missed any of these things, I wanted to post a quick blog entry about my growing online presence.

Firstly, please check out my new website! It's located over at www.ericlovelin.com. Here, you can find pricing for portrait sessions, galleries of a variety of fine art photography, and information about me. Please leave comments here about your first impressions of my website.

Eric Lovelin {Photography} Logo


Also, I've recently established a storefront over at Etsy. Here you will find both fine art prints and framed photographs for purchase. All of the images on my website are also available for custom printing and framing through Etsy.



I hope you will visit one or both of these sites and provide feedback to me. I look forward to offering more of my photography online and to the Chico community.

No comments:

Post a Comment