Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Long, long time ago

It seems like I used to write on this blog. A long, long time ago. Well, I'm happy to report that I've been capturing a great deal of photographs in the last several months and am excited to share them with you! I've documented parts of Seattle, some food, and even a few trips away from home. It feels great to know that some of you have missed reading these entries, so I'll work to get back and blog more regularly!

Way back around Easter, Molly and I set out to explore our neighborhood and the beautiful Spring colors that were literally popping up around our neighborhood. Tons of flowering magnolias, budding gardens of roses, and trees beginning to turn green signaled the move from Winter. We're not quite yet to the gloriously sunny and warmer days of summer here in the Pacific Northwest, but we have had a few teasers and things appear to be drying out.

I look forward to sharing more images with you in the coming days. You'll see Seattle, Colorado, and even probably a bit of California! Drop your comments below and let me know what you would love to see and what you want me to photograph!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  Follow Me on Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment