Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 6, 2012

It's in the Neon

At Pike Place Market in Seattle, there is just so much red. It seems that everything on my photo walk was colored in that shade. This certainly challenged me to not just capture the next red bell pepper or radish or that red Seattle t-shirt, but rather to think about the interaction of red with other colors, textures, and shapes.


I also couldn't seem to get away from this sign and its brilliant red finger directing me downward to additional opportunities to find red. In both of these neon shots, I found that the images out of focus emphasized the color even more than if the neon were crisp and sharp as I had originally photographed them.


_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  Pin It   

No comments:

Post a Comment