Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging Vacation

I hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July weekend! I feel like I've been on a bit of a blogging vacation. Perhaps it's just been too darn hot to blog. Or maybe it's that I get wrapped up in emails and the news in the morning and can't find time to jot down a little entry. Or perhaps I just forgot. Regardless, I'm back today and am thankful to see temperatures on the morning forecast in double digits (goodbye 107 degrees Farenheit!).



I've been spending a bit of time in the backyard recently. Molly's been hunting through the garden, finding squash and mint and lettuce. The dogs need exercise, usually a form of catch. And then there's the pool, the prime way to cool down on a scalding afternoon. Recently, I captured this image in the backyard. I'm not sure how long the chain has been around the base of this tree or why it was there in the first place, but I love how the clover has found a way to grow up between the links as they rust.
_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment