Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, July 11, 2011

An Affair to Remember

Recently we attended quote an affair to celebrate the occasion of the birth of Rudyard Kipling. No, not the famous and Nobel-prize winning narrator, but rather the beloved dog of our friends Joni and Jeff. He goes by Kip for short and planned the most elaborate birthday evening. I'll save the details for a later post when I have the photos to accompany my prose.

For now, though, I'd like to leave you with a quote from Kipling.

"Buy a pup and your money will buy
Love unflinching that cannot lie."




I can tell you that there was a great deal of love for canines at this party between owners and pets. And I loved Drifter in his black tie outfit purchased especially for this evening. He was dapper, suave, and handsome. Feel free to post additional adjectives as you see fit!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment