Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back in Style

Hello everyone!

There have been occasional periods of silence on this blog in the past, but nothing like the two-month hiatus from which I am currently returning. One of the core elements of Eric Lovelin Photography, my trusty Macbook Pro, decided he was completely finished helping me edit photos and publish them on this blog. Because of this, I have been unable to process and post my favorite photos and even went through a bit of a dry spell for photographing. Well I'm back out with my Canon camera and have a new 27" iMac to help me along the way. I have a huge backlog of photos to process so bear with me as I post some images that may not be completely current, i.e. taken in the last few days or even weeks. Nevertheless, I hope you'll enjoy what I have to share with you, which includes adventures with animals, nature, and a commercial shoot for a local letterpress studio! Also, there are new business cards and promotions to share with everyone.

Purple Blossom with Rain Drops


For now, I'll get you started with a beautiful Spring fine art photograph. Flowers bloomed beautifully early here this year and only a few rain storms have threatened to take away these blossoms. I'll take every second I can to relish Spring, its color and clarity, and its moderate temperatures before Summer arrives.

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment