Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

From my head down to my legs...

Remember those catchy American Egg Board commercials? They featured beautiful people cracking and cooking delicious eggs. And they were to remind us that eggs don't kill people, but in fact that they're loaded with great cholesterol and not too high in fat and calories. And it turns out that the protein in eggs is the standard by which all other proteins are measured. But all of these details can't ever measure up to that amazingly annoying jingle that most people can still remember. Just editing the following photo made it pop into my head, so now--like "It's a Small World"--I share my misery with you.

Bin of Eggs


I love eggs,
From my head down to my legs,
Scrambled or fried,
With my baby by my side,
I love eggs!
The incredible! edible! egg!

_______________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

  

No comments:

Post a Comment