Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 6, 2010

"Blowin' in the Wind"

When Molly and I arrived at the ferry landing in Seattle to catch the boat to Bainbridge Island, we had left the hotel quickly and grabbed coffee near Pioneer Square downtown. We weren't sure what to expect on the ferry ride, but we certainly didn't anticipate having an additional Whittie reunion on the boat! When we pulled into line for the Bainbridge ferry, I glanced to my left to see our immediate neighbors were Becky and Jason. Just three rows over was Devon with two groomsmen. It was a wonderful coincidence as we all rode over together, enjoyed the warm Pacific Northwest sun, but also bundled up in the wind created by the moving ferry on the outdoor upper deck.

All Hands on Deck                    Smugly Standing in the Breeze

I love these shots from the ferry outside. I glanced to my right about 10 minutes into the ride and noticed Molly's mouth pasted open and her hair straight back from the wind. Devon was kind enough to mimic Molly's photo and I've included them both here!

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment