Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I've Got Sunflowers... on a cloudy day

Parked under the shade of a big old tree on the back patio of the Lindahl family home, I positioned yesterday's grouping of sunflowers on table and proceeded to lean in, rotate, adjust, and snap away. I think I came out with some great macro shots, though I wish I had a dedicated macro lens to get really close and even more abstract. Nevertheless, I love the way these shots tease of a larger bouquet of sunflowers. And there's something distinct about this flower that requires just a taste of the overall plant to know exactly what it is. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Layers of Yellow


Through the Petals


From the Back


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment: