Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Vintage Wheel

Sadly, this will be my final post about my amazing Rose Festival weekend with Molly. But fear not, more great photos from Portland and a quick trip to Chico, California, are coming up! While at the Waterfront Village, I attempted and attempted to capture a great shot of the ferris wheel, which I had a great time riding with Molly. But I was using only my "Nifty Fifty" Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II. This means that I was unable to zoom out far enough to really frame the image the way I wanted. That was until I saw this shot on my way out of the village. In Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, I warmed up the photo a bit and desaturated it to give it a vintage film print look.

Vintage Wheel

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment