Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Get this party started!

While wandering around the Portland Rose Festival Waterfront Village last Saturday evening, I left Molly's side to explore the stuffed animals hanging from several booths to see if I could capture them on digital film. But after 10 feet I became severely sidetracked at the sound and sight of the United States Marine Corps Party Band! If you've known me for awhile, you know how much I love New Orleans-style brass bands, including Rebirth Brass Band and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band. Not only is the music spontaneous and interactive, but you can hear fun pulsing through the rough beats of their music.

The USMC Party Band reminded me instantly of those bands and I couldn't wait to capture them as they strolled through the Fun Center and even late on stage. Enjoy!

Come Marching InGet the Party Started


Liven up the Festival
Stage Presence


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment