Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, May 10, 2010

A New Greeting Card?

I recently returned from a family funeral, where we layed my great-grandmother Eve Conley to rest. It was a tough Friday morning, but was matched by family fellowship and a bit of fun. These sad events bring people together, make us closer, and allow us to get to know each other once again.

Many of you know that I have a line of greeting cards at Magna Carta in Chico, California. I absolutely love photo greeting cards, and think that they sometimes say just enough when a standard greeting card can say too much or too little. While spending time with family at Granny's house on Friday afternoon, I snapped this photo of my cousin Jennifer. I'd love to put it on the front of a greeting card with an inside text that reads, "On your birthday, be unapologetically fabulous."

Unapologetically Fabulous


Thanks for not posing Jenn! I was dying to capture you in your new fur hat.

____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment