Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog Changes!

Some 2500 years ago, the Greek philosopher Heraclitus wrote, "Nothing endures but change." We're ever reminded that things develop, morph, reinvent, and are reborn. I recently made several style changes to my website and have just now worked to bring my blog into the same style as my website. You'll notice my site is cleaner and breathes new life into my photos because of the simpler aesthetic. Here's a preview, but I encourage you to more fully explore my site by clicking on the photo.



And you'll most likely have noticed that the header of this blog has also changed. But what you might not have seen is that you can now access this blog at the much simpler and easy-to-remember address blog.ericlovelin.com. I look forward to continuing to provide you with great blog posts and photographic inspiration on my website. Stay tuned this week for my final zoo posts, some lovable piglets that Molly captured and I edited, and some shots from my Anytime shoot with Nina this past weekend.
____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment