Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday Season

After a brief holiday hiatus, I am back and ready to begin anew sharing my photographic experiences with you, my friends, family, and the Internet Machine. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season full of good eats, loud laughs, and lots of rest.

Hung by the Chimney with Care


I had a wonderful Christmas morning in Chico with Molly's family. The stockings were indeed hung by the chimney with care and included wonderful goodies like Starbucks gift cards and sweet treats. And don't forget my battery-operated bug zapping wand! Also, it turns out that tower of presents was for me and contained soft sweaters, pajama pants, and a big fluffy robe!

Happy Christmas Morn!


Drifter too enjoyed his new toys and chicken pot pie dog bones. After a trip to Portland, Molly and I enjoyed a second Christmas with my parents, sister, and Brock. I'm now the proud new owner of more Starbucks cards and an awesome French Press, in addition to a 32" Samsung TV for our eventual new place. I look forward to sharing more photos with you from the past week, including many photos of Drifter and some snapshots of Portland, when it wasn't dumping rain and snow.

Christmas Bells


____________________
Eric
Eric Lovelin Photography

1 comment:

  1. Fluffy robe, huh? And you're giving me crap about Palindrome Day?

    ReplyDelete